Friday, May 2, 2014

Hello, F&F

Entry.
I wanted to write this post since some time ago, it's just that I don't have the time. Seriously I'm fighting against time, for money.

Money.
Picture-less post okay? It might be too wordy to read but I hope my F&F can read this.
Whether you know, or you don't, just FYI I'm working in Singapore for more than half a year already.
Then, people started to think. Whoa you're earning SGD, that's a lot when you x2.5 , or more than that.
Honestly, it's sorta offensive, or I personally feel offended when people start being sarcastic. Sometimes people is really annoying to the extend you really want to give them a slap.
Let me tell you why.

Oh ya, not to forget to mention, I'm traveling everyday from Jb to Sg vice versa.
When people know that you're working in Sg, things in their mind is only, and only, and only. Walao you earn a lot leh.
Ya lo, I earn a lot. But you can only see the money I earn, but not the fact that I wake up at 5 in the morning, run all the way to custom, queue for more than half an hour, or two hours for a bus, stuck in jam at causeway, reach home at 10 pm. People cut your queue also you dare not to utter a word although you have been queuing for more than an hour.  Tired until don't even feel like eating, just bathe and sleep and wake up, same routine again.
Do you know all these shits?
And here's another annoying response,

1)  " Walao you live in Jb ma, like that save a lot of money le"
2) " Then you move out to Singapore larh, nobody force you to stay in Jb"

Ans: 1) Yeah, the money I earn is some kind of net income, I don't need to feed myself,  money for household, for car loan, study loan, personal insurance and the transport I take daily is FOC. Okay, are you satisfied now?

2) Yes nobody force me to. But rental in Sg range from $600 to $900, if you want to stay alone. Let's say we take it as $750, this excluded your transportation and daily expenses. Do your own calculation. Anyway I'm not earning $10k monthly, stop being retarded okay.

I'm not saying I can't or don't do saving, yes you can but you need to forgo many things, and it's not like super a lot too. You will have your way to survive, no matter it's RM2k or $2k.
And this depends on what do you want.
Just for an example,
RM2k - You buy taobao stuffs, maybe Cotton on once in a while.
 $2k.  - You shop at taobao too, maybe Topshop once in a while.

Or

RM2k. - Myvi, loan for 9 years
$2k.     - Honda 5/9 years

Looks so tempting to work in Singapore. I don't want to say much but if you try it once by yourself, you will know whether you yourself can take it or not.
Anyway, I chose the life 2, ( I'm not driving a honda though, just an example) but I forgo lotsa things, no happy hours after work coz I contribute all the time to queue for the freaking bus to go home.
No lazying or snooze early in the morning cuz if I'm late, I die.
I have no time for my friends.
Worse, I have no time for my boyfriend.
Worst, I have no time for myself, I go home bathe sleep eat, for the five weekdays.
I lack of sleep most of the time, thus weekend is my paradise.

I sorta like own a car now. But people is very disgusting keep on telling you wa haolian d lo so fast can own a car already. Anyway LET ME TELL YOU I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BUY it for some personal reason. Stop being annoying can or not, and it's not like something I'm proud of cuz I'm not owning a Bentley or what, just a normal sedan. Stop telling me you're rich you're rich.
Yes I'm not poor, when I'm out with you, meals can count on me like once in a while cuz I'm working already, if it's affordable, to friends, or family, not a big deal definitely. Although I'm not rich, but this kinda things is really fine to me.
And also, when people is sharing the happiness and joyful for shopping goods in FB or insta, here's the annoying people again. " wa so rich hor, earn so much now can buy this and that now" .
............... I work for 20 days in a month and bought it like ONCE only, what's your problem now?!?!
If you still want to be sarcastic after reading my post , please slap yourself before you talk to me.
Nobody is stopping you to work in Sg, go ahead if you want to. It's very hard to understand literally, just try it by yourself.

Last but not least, don't be offended k, unless you're one of them.



No comments: