Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hello, July is coming...

Picture is super unrelated to my post

Hi readers! I'm back with my new laptop. WOOWWWW x 1023856190
I'm finally back to this era as I had been separating from this so electronic gadget for a very long time.
Anyway, since my new laptop is here, I shall start blogging again, which means, more posts, more pictures, more reviews, and of course...more gossips. (OPS)

Will update a little about my personal stuffs.
Went for a short getaway, ( errr does it counted as a short one), alright anyway I went to Taiwan with my bf, and my friends ( to be exact my bf's direct friends, but they are also my friends ) hahah am I making things very complicated . Bwahaha. It was a 8D7N trip.
Din't get to meet up with my babe, Elay there cuz she was in Tainan. My Taiwan trip was only in Taipei and TaiChung.

Instead of blogging about my itenary and schedule, I would like to make some summaries, and also feeling towards Taiwan. If, you've been following my instagram, you should be able to find out I actually miss Taiwan a lot. It's a place where I've been wanting to go, ever since I was young probably because of Meteor Garden, casted by F4. HAHAHA how epic was that. But maybe, due to this high expectation, somehow I came back with a little disappointment. HAHAHA.
Okay I will tell you why later :)

Taiwan, of course sight seeing trip is good, cuz the scenery there is just beautiful, anyway it's something that you won't see and couldn't find in Malaysia. But apart from that, food is the matter. I think TV programme is doing damn freaking good in marketing and packaging the image of Taiwan food, or I shall say, maybe is just that we're not used to the food there.
HAHAHA, me and my friends came out with a statement where: Taiwanese eat street food to grow up. It's very rare for us to eat a proper when we were there, so we did appreciate when we were having our proper meals there. Of douse, undeniable some of the food are really good, lu roy fan, tian bu la, and many more. If I wanna state all 'em out might take me half an hour to do that haha. But I think my stomach was just overloaded with " fried food" and oil. HAHAHA.

Secondly, I was expecting too much in shopping. People around me should know, hahaha I'm a major shopping queen. :D So, everybody said that Taiwan is a shopping paradise, where their clothes are cheap and nice. But hahahah it's not true, so might want to see the summary:

1) Cheap, but not nice.( Major stocks are from Taobao, like super obvious)
2) Mad Chio and nice, but at the same time MAD EXPENSIVE. ( up to 4 figures in TWD), then they will tell you: " it's imported " from Korea.

:( Okay man. But...... wait! :) Cosmetics and skin cares are freaking cheap. And the Varitiesssssss. Taiwan is indeed a cosmetics and skin cares paradise. :) Yumm yumm. Watsons, and shop 86 became some sorts of " hotel" where we need to check in every single day.

Alright moving on to the next,  I miss Taiwan so much majorly because of the life there. I love their culture and the people there, they are so polite in a way, friendliness 200% , kindness 200 %. Thumbs up for Taiwanese :) :)  How nice if I'm given a chance to live there for maybe half a year, ( worrying about the food part though hahaah)

Okay... shall stop at here. I think I just left my heart in Taiwan and it's stucked there and never comes back to me. It's Monday tomorrow, and school reopens, plus my buddy is on leave. So... damn good luck to me!

See you soon, toddles.


Just in case, if you're wondering how does he look like


























I'VE GOT A VERY SERIOUS SUN BURNT WHEN I WAS IN QING JING FARM, tanned mark is still with me....... :( So, just a gentle reminder for you.

No comments: